Barcelona chair, Item code:HT-878A
Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in 1929
At the International Exhibition of 1929 in Barcelona, Spain, Mies van der Rohe designed the Lounge Chair and Ottoman for the German Pavilion. From the beginning, Mies van der Rohe designed the chair to serve as seating for the king and queen of Spain, while the stool was intended to accommodate their attendants. Insist on producing to his original specifications, this Barcelona is of quality fit for royalty.
The "X"-shaped stainless steel frame features opulent, sleek minimalist styling, a perfect blend of art and function. The cushions can be covered with Italian leather, Chinese leather or PU, with many colors for choice.
1) Upholstery can be changeable
2) Stainless steel frame can be strengthen as per customer demand
3) High density foam, UK or CA fire-proof is also available
4) Durable and quality made for years of use
5) Professional manufacture experience and artisan craftsmanship
6) Competitive price and best service