Eero Saarinen Womb Chair and Ottoman, Item code:HT-C621
Designed by Eero Saarinen in 1948
The womb chair with ottoman is one of the most popular designs,which came out of the 1940s. With the molded foam over a fiberglass shell,the chair with the ottoman continues to be one of the most recognized representations of mid-century modernism. The designer (eero saarinen) was able to create a piece that provides a relaxed and cozy sitting posture.
Material: Fiberglass shell with fabric covered,stainless steel as structure.
Chair: W100*D86*H92cm; Ottoman:W66*D53*H50cm
1) Molded foam inner,UK or CA fire-proof is also available
2) Many colors are available,specially in the eye-catching colors
3) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure
4) Professional manufacture experience and artisan craftsmanship
5) At least 100kgs carrying capacity